* PEMF (Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field) is an electrically charged magnetic field that is used to stimulate the cellular structure. PEMF therapy for horses increases cellular metabolism by helping cells to utilize oxygen. This helps to reduce pain associated with lack of oxygen. PEMF therapy for horses improves circulation, which helps reduce edema.
* PEMF therapy for horses has deep penetration which makes it effective in treating deep muscle soreness. The device emits a measurable magnetic field up to 18 inches from the surface of the coil. This makes PEMF therapy for horses ideal because it doesn’t have to be placed directly over the injury.
* PEMF therapy for horses can treat areas not easily reached by other methods including the poll, TMJ joint, upper neck, hamstring, and psoas muscle.
* PEMF therapy for horses is used effectively in joints and major muscle groups giving a deep cellular massage which penetrates deeper than other forms of massage.
* PEMF therapy for horses is a viable alternative to drugs for the treatment of pain and inflammation.